Multiple-Point, Optic-Sensing Overfill Prevention Control Unit
- Interfaces with five-wire optic sensors
- Used, typically for bottom and top-loading of tank vehicles
- Mounted at the loading rack/gantry and connects to the vehicle via the Scully plug and cable assembly (sold separately).
- Features Dynacheck® circuitry for automatic and continuous self-checking of all system components
- For vehicle ground/earth verification options, consult Scully for information on the Groundhog Self-Proving Grounding System.