SCUL-SENSE™ Five-Wire Optic Sensor
Scully’s original optic liquid level sensor for tank trailer overfill prevention
- Features Dynacheck® Dynamic Self Checking Circuitry for safe and reliable loading operations
- Designed to be used with the Scully Intellitrol® and ST-35 series loading rack control monitors
- Can also be used with the Scully IntelliCheck® 3, IntelliCheck®2, or Scully Load Anywhere® onboard truck control units
- Overfill prevention applications include road tankers, rail cars, and storage tanks
- Provides consistent fail-safe overfill prevention and liquid level monitoring when used in conjunction with Scully electronic control equipment
Break Away Cables
For terminal equipment protection during truck drive-aways.
- Protect your investment in controllers, wiring, and cables
- Recover from a drive-away in minutes without an electrician
- Choose between a short Break-Away Plug and Cable close to the vehicle or a longer Pull-Away Plug and Cable connected near the terminal junction box
Scully Pull-Away Socket and Plug System
For Terminal Equipment Protection During Truck Drive-Offs
Pull-Away Plug and Cable Assembly from Scully eliminates your down time as a result of tank trucks driving away with the overfill plug still connected to the vehicle. The plug and cable detaches from its junction box without damage to the connection of the overfill monitor. Also, as a handy spare it allows you to keep the rack operating while troubleshooting for broken connections.
- Protects the truck socket, cable assembly and rack controller.
- Will not separate at forces encountered during normal operation.
- Recover from drive-off in minutes without an electrician.
Ground Proving Plug and Cable Assembly with Sculcon Junction Box
- Can be used with a variety of loading operations including tank trucks, rail tank cars, aircraft refuelers and tanks for an independent ground proving method without overfill prevention to ensure that transport vehicles are properly tied to ground before and during the loading operation
- The ST-47 Static Grounding system continuously monitors the ground connection and if that connection is lost, the ST47 will non-permit
- For static ground verification in conjunction with your Scully Overfill Prevention system, wire the ST-47 through your Overfill Prevention Control Monitor and plug and cable for one quick overfill protection and static grounding/earthing connection; see Plug & Cable Assemblies for Overfill with Grounding Combination
- For use with ST-47 Groundhog when it is wired through the ST-35 or ST-15 Overfill Prevention Control Unit
Ground Proving Clamp and Cable with Sculcon
- Verification of static grounding when properly connected to the trailer frame
- Intrinsically safe operation
- Spring-loaded clamp jaws with adjustable contact pins for a solid bond to the trailer frame
- Heavy-duty, weather-sealed aluminium junction box to house cable wiring
- The clamp and cable disconnects from the junction box during a drive-away accident, preventing damage to the control monitor and maintaining intrinsic safety